The American Dollar
OUR FAMILY. OUR MONEY. ONE PERSONAL FINANCE BLOG.
One industrious American family's focus on a financial goal of freedom. Through worldly personal finance education, here is our story.
Goals | Portfolio | Subscribe | About Us | Contact Us    
   Home

  Financial Links on the Web
  Bloomberg.com
  CNN Money
  ING Direct
  BankRate
  Morningstar.com
  Craigslist.org
  Mortgage Calculator
  PF Podcasts
  Smart Money

Our Story: Both my wife and I are 27 years old and have gone through financial hell and back. Now we are on track to financial freedom, however we are not financial advisors or professionals, just everyday people. Share our journey from a negative networth and email us if you have questions or comments! :)



RECENT POSTS

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

SLump...

With financals being one of my favorite things to talk about, I find that I go through slumps. Such as today where my accounts are in correct order and I have already planned for next weeks paychecks, I find that, yes, I am in a slump. I'm always looking at better interest rates and what's best for my money and right now, I'm content (normally I'm not). It's one of those, I throw up my hands in the air and wonder well, good job, is there anything else I need to do?? There is that threshold of when you've analyzed something so much and so far that you feel like you've beaten a dead horse. Well I'm there and its not so much a depressing state but rather pondering the 'what ifs' and had I done it all correct; and backtracking again.

Wait... something new> I filled out some 5 minute survey and got my starbucks $5 gift card for answering their questions. Of course these were all anonymous questions, and for all my hard work I will be enjoying ONE morning a nice venti mocha. Dont get me wrong, I normally have a brew at home and I love my brew at home. Sometimes I cant make it out of the house without coffee. There has to be a way around waking up without coffee? or is it just that I am addicted?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

www.AMDOLLAR.com is here!

Emergency Fund
40%
$25,000
2007 Roth Contributions
$8,000 Total



special thanks to ajaden webmasters