The American Dollar
OUR FAMILY. OUR MONEY. ONE PERSONAL FINANCE BLOG.
One industrious American family's focus on a financial goal of freedom. Through worldly personal finance education, here is our story.
Goals | Portfolio | Subscribe | About Us | Contact Us    
   Home

  Financial Links on the Web
  Bloomberg.com
  CNN Money
  ING Direct
  BankRate
  Morningstar.com
  Craigslist.org
  Mortgage Calculator
  PF Podcasts
  Smart Money

Our Story: Both my wife and I are 27 years old and have gone through financial hell and back. Now we are on track to financial freedom, however we are not financial advisors or professionals, just everyday people. Share our journey from a negative networth and email us if you have questions or comments! :)



RECENT POSTS

Monday, February 13, 2006

I have a part time job!




Good morning! In search for a part time job I finaly found something that doenst involve bagging groceries or being a parking lot attendent (which isnt a bad job, it just doesnt fit me). So after a while, I got a call back for an 'informational session' for a job and started the initial training. I took the first half of my certification training this weekend. The part time job is only for Saturday and Sunday and its only 6-8 hours each day which is good and the pay isnt too bad, approximately $200 a weekend. I have 2 more sessions before I am actually certified, but then they give you the key to the office and you come in and work and lock up. What I like the most about the job is it involves alot of public speaking in front of a group, kind of like a classroom setting. What I like the most is that its a full 180 degree difference from my full time job, which for the most part is a sit down computer job. In expanding my horizons, Im eager to get done with the training in March.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger,

Why would I want to give 100 people like you, F*ree access to my $97 value life changing product? Because I am launching my new product and need social proof of it's ability to make money, even for newbies to the internet.

Discover how you can make money from info products before this unique time limited promotional offer is withdrawn.

Yours in Success
Buddy

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

www.AMDOLLAR.com is here!

Emergency Fund
40%
$25,000
2007 Roth Contributions
$8,000 Total



special thanks to ajaden webmasters