The American Dollar
OUR FAMILY. OUR MONEY. ONE PERSONAL FINANCE BLOG.
One industrious American family's focus on a financial goal of freedom. Through worldly personal finance education, here is our story.
Goals | Portfolio | Subscribe | About Us | Contact Us    
   Home

  Financial Links on the Web
  Bloomberg.com
  CNN Money
  ING Direct
  BankRate
  Morningstar.com
  Craigslist.org
  Mortgage Calculator
  PF Podcasts
  Smart Money

Our Story: Both my wife and I are 27 years old and have gone through financial hell and back. Now we are on track to financial freedom, however we are not financial advisors or professionals, just everyday people. Share our journey from a negative networth and email us if you have questions or comments! :)



RECENT POSTS

Monday, March 27, 2006

Murphy is beating me down!!!


I sat down at my desk today sipping the morning coffee thinking... Could my situation get any worse?? Murphy (from murphy's law) has set up camp where I am and decided to stick around this weekend. First, due to my stupidity and rushing I left my phone in one of the break areas at work. Of course thinking some honest person would give it to security or lost and found, I was mistaken. However security helped out as much as they could by sending out a building wide email if anyone finds it. I guess in the end, I'll have to deal with my loss. Flush a $200 dollar blackberry phone down the drain. My replacement is on its way already. Not just that it had all my information on it and emails, documents, etc. Ok so the phone thing I could deal with. I was extra tired this morning being a Monday and while Im driving down one of the side streets that I work on, a patrol car stops me. DEEP SIGH!! The trooper stated that the reason why he pulled me was because my car was rolling through an intersection. Of course, I practice the my-foot-is-on-the-brake while looking for any oncoming traffic to my left move before I see its clear to go. He says that I was rolling through and I told him my brake lights were on the whole time so its not like I plowed through with any disregard. Anyway, got the ticket, more than likely im going to pay it. I dont even think I should go to court for this, should I? Well thats my day so far, so at least I can look forward to lunch!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't spill your lunch all over yourself today. Be careful. :-)

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

www.AMDOLLAR.com is here!

Emergency Fund
40%
$25,000
2007 Roth Contributions
$8,000 Total



special thanks to ajaden webmasters