The American Dollar
OUR FAMILY. OUR MONEY. ONE PERSONAL FINANCE BLOG.
One industrious American family's focus on a financial goal of freedom. Through worldly personal finance education, here is our story.
Goals | Portfolio | Subscribe | About Us | Contact Us    
   Home

  Financial Links on the Web
  Bloomberg.com
  CNN Money
  ING Direct
  BankRate
  Morningstar.com
  Craigslist.org
  Mortgage Calculator
  PF Podcasts
  Smart Money

Our Story: Both my wife and I are 27 years old and have gone through financial hell and back. Now we are on track to financial freedom, however we are not financial advisors or professionals, just everyday people. Share our journey from a negative networth and email us if you have questions or comments! :)



RECENT POSTS

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Work/ Weekend Update

Today is payday which also means time to make the monthly budget. In the month of july we seem to have less pop up expenses (no birthdays, weddings, graduations, etc). My wife made the first trip to the bank to get the "budget money". Even though she was nervous asking the teller for a high amount and carrying around that much in cash, she did just marvelous. Heres the latest work update:Its about my second week in training going over policies and just getting to know everyone in my group. I've always been good about adapting to change. I'm just glad that I am working again because I feel our paying down debt was rolling along but when I left my job it was stagnant; that made me sick to my stomach. Happily in the weekend news, I have to pick up a rental car to goto a wedding tomorrow for a college buddy of mine. Its exciting to see that my friends are all growing up... And most of them act like kids. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

www.AMDOLLAR.com is here!

Emergency Fund
40%
$25,000
2007 Roth Contributions
$8,000 Total



special thanks to ajaden webmasters