The American Dollar
OUR FAMILY. OUR MONEY. ONE PERSONAL FINANCE BLOG.
One industrious American family's focus on a financial goal of freedom. Through worldly personal finance education, here is our story.
Goals | Portfolio | Subscribe | About Us | Contact Us    
   Home

  Financial Links on the Web
  Bloomberg.com
  CNN Money
  ING Direct
  BankRate
  Morningstar.com
  Craigslist.org
  Mortgage Calculator
  PF Podcasts
  Smart Money

Our Story: Both my wife and I are 27 years old and have gone through financial hell and back. Now we are on track to financial freedom, however we are not financial advisors or professionals, just everyday people. Share our journey from a negative networth and email us if you have questions or comments! :)



RECENT POSTS

Thursday, December 14, 2006

We won a $50 Visa!


Rarely do we ever "win" anything but we did! My wife and I gave our input on some local places on the Verizon superpages website. Basically they wanted you to put up your thoughts and rate just local businesses around you. Because I grew in my town, I got a little crazy and wrote about most of my experiences at certain places. (hey I was bored at work and I wanted to give due credit where we had good and bad service) Anyway, I was contacted by Verizon last week to say I was one of the gift card winners. Today I got a $50 Visa in the mail! How cool!

This weekend we are going to her parents home to celebrate Christmas with her relatives. Im not looking forward to the drive, however Im sure there will be plenty of football, presents, and christmas cookies to keep me busy when I get there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

www.AMDOLLAR.com is here!

Emergency Fund
40%
$25,000
2007 Roth Contributions
$8,000 Total



special thanks to ajaden webmasters