The American Dollar
OUR FAMILY. OUR MONEY. ONE PERSONAL FINANCE BLOG.
One industrious American family's focus on a financial goal of freedom. Through worldly personal finance education, here is our story.
Goals | Portfolio | Subscribe | About Us | Contact Us    
   Home

  Financial Links on the Web
  Bloomberg.com
  CNN Money
  ING Direct
  BankRate
  Morningstar.com
  Craigslist.org
  Mortgage Calculator
  PF Podcasts
  Smart Money

Our Story: Both my wife and I are 27 years old and have gone through financial hell and back. Now we are on track to financial freedom, however we are not financial advisors or professionals, just everyday people. Share our journey from a negative networth and email us if you have questions or comments! :)



RECENT POSTS

Monday, February 05, 2007

Baby's Coming soon...

39 weeks later... I think we are prepared as we can be, at least financially. Of course we could have done better, but we have to work with what we have. I wont be posting here for at least a week or so, however I will be back blogging about our baby girl and learning to live off of what we have saved in the past couple months. It should be interesting. I've been also killing it at work (thats a good saying), and getting everything wrapped up before time's up for me to be at home with my wife and baby. I guess it comes down to working up til now for myself and my financial debt, to my wife and our finances and being debt free, to the meaning of living for my child and making sure my family is taken care of, puts it into perspective. I guess responsibility and being grown up isnt going to be half bad for someone like me. I'm updating the networth sheet for Feb too.

3 Comments:

Blogger mapgirl said...

Good luck with the new baby when it arrives!

12:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I keep checking back hoping for news! Be sure to let us know when the little bambina arrives. Good luck to you both, and here's to a fast labor and easy delivery and, most important of all, a healthy baby and mom.

Cheers!!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Okay now . . . it's March 8th! Surely the wee one has made her debut?!

Wishing you all the very best :-)

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

www.AMDOLLAR.com is here!

Emergency Fund
40%
$25,000
2007 Roth Contributions
$8,000 Total



special thanks to ajaden webmasters