The American Dollar
OUR FAMILY. OUR MONEY. ONE PERSONAL FINANCE BLOG.
One industrious American family's focus on a financial goal of freedom. Through worldly personal finance education, here is our story.
Goals | Portfolio | Subscribe | About Us | Contact Us    
   Home

  Financial Links on the Web
  Bloomberg.com
  CNN Money
  ING Direct
  BankRate
  Morningstar.com
  Craigslist.org
  Mortgage Calculator
  PF Podcasts
  Smart Money

Our Story: Both my wife and I are 27 years old and have gone through financial hell and back. Now we are on track to financial freedom, however we are not financial advisors or professionals, just everyday people. Share our journey from a negative networth and email us if you have questions or comments! :)



RECENT POSTS

Monday, May 14, 2007

Our 2 Year Anniversary!

Yeah, we made it! Today my wife and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary! I don't care what anyone says, being married to the perfect person really is the best feeling in the world. Its also nice to know that your soul mate is close by you and you can see them every day! So what did we do? Well she spent the day at work while I was at home with our little one, who by the way will turn 3 months tomorrow! She has changed so much in just a month too, I cant wait to see what progresses on the next one. Today my sisters came and helped out by watching the baby while I got some HEAVY needed yardwork done. It looked like an amazon rainforest in the backyard, so I took the advice of my wife and got it done. Needless to say, she cooked me dinner tonight and we had a pleasant evening with baby. Briefly let me touch on the fact that after 2 years of marriage, it seems like ages ago when we first met in college. Boy, were we shy and niave back then. I ran up my credit card while dating her :) and she even co-signed a vehicle for me!! I still tell her that was so dumb of both of us, but we laugh at it now. We have gone through alot, her and I. I know with the baby these past few months we have a hard time just to find time to talk anymore, but I know we will come out much stronger.

3 Comments:

Blogger L. Marie Joseph said...

Happy 2 year Anniversary

4:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations!!

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to you two.

Signed,
still in search of "that perfect person"!! :-)

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

www.AMDOLLAR.com is here!

Emergency Fund
40%
$25,000
2007 Roth Contributions
$8,000 Total



special thanks to ajaden webmasters