The American Dollar
OUR FAMILY. OUR MONEY. ONE PERSONAL FINANCE BLOG.
One industrious American family's focus on a financial goal of freedom. Through worldly personal finance education, here is our story.
Goals | Portfolio | Subscribe | About Us | Contact Us    
   Home

  Financial Links on the Web
  Bloomberg.com
  CNN Money
  ING Direct
  BankRate
  Morningstar.com
  Craigslist.org
  Mortgage Calculator
  PF Podcasts
  Smart Money

Our Story: Both my wife and I are 27 years old and have gone through financial hell and back. Now we are on track to financial freedom, however we are not financial advisors or professionals, just everyday people. Share our journey from a negative networth and email us if you have questions or comments! :)



RECENT POSTS

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

CONFIRMED: IM HIRED!


You know the feeling... when the human resources manager calls you to inform you that you've been hired! Well thats me at about 10am today~! I knew that it was coming as you can tell from my previous posts (Ive been wanting this job for so long), however CONFIRMATION is like the nail in the coffin. I will turn in my resignation letter tomorrow. After almost 3 years, it feels good to finally be out of a place that has gotten monotonous, boring and is beating me over the head DAILY! Thanks for everyones support! Im excited and a little anxious about whats to come :)

6 Comments:

Blogger NCN said...

Great JOB...on the... great job...

Just a quick side note, your blog template seems just a tad too wide...
I use firefox, and it might be my browser, but not everything on your page is "fitting"...you might want to check it out...
NCN

10:21 PM  
Blogger Amdollar said...

Thanks! I will try to widen it in the next few days. Its been a hectic week. :)

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulation on your new job, amdollar. I am really happy for you. What is your new job function?

12:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new job! Just a word of advice... I read an article that said you have 90 days to make a good impression, after that you will have to work very hard to change people's opinions of you! So good luck and knock'em dead!

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congragulations on your new job. I hope all works out and the job is what you thought it was. My wife is on the hunt for a new job and we hope to be in your position soon. The job market seems to be an ever changing animal. You never quite know what to expect when trying to get hired.

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new job!

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

www.AMDOLLAR.com is here!

Emergency Fund
40%
$25,000
2007 Roth Contributions
$8,000 Total



special thanks to ajaden webmasters